The new TCP presentation format has led to some questions and comments like “How do I read the comic, the slideshow moves so fast?” or “it is too painful to download from the picasa album” or “the earlier format was better as the links could be put into a download manager”.
Here are some tips that should make it easy for you to view comics:
1. Clicking the slideshow will take you to the Picasa album where you can view the images in a slideshow or download them
2. If you hover the mouse over the images in the slideshow, controls for pause, next and previous will be displayed at the bottom
3. If you were used to getting images directly from imageshack using a download manager, the same can be done here. Click here for instructions
4. The comics are also uploaded in ZIP format. Check the sidebar for the link
5. If you use CDisplay Comic Reader, rename the “.ZIP” file as “.CBZ” and open it in CDisplay
Bloghopping: Ashish Pathak has been blogging about comics at http://ashishpathak-comics.blogspot.com/ since November 2008. He has posted comics from Raj Comics, Manoj Comics, Diamond Comics, Amar Chitra Katha and covers characters like Fauladi Singh, Rajan Iqbal, Lambu Motu and Chacha Chaudhary among others. Have a look and encourage this two and a half month old comic blogger.